Saturday, July 08, 2006

People

Sometimes I wonder if some people are unable to think when they're talking.
A few days ago I sat in a train. I like sitting in trains watching people. Then a couple came and sat down. She was really really ugly and fat. He was very thin. I could hear them talking about the match Germany lost against Italy.

She: But that was so unfair!
He: Hmpf. *nipping some beer*
She: That can't be true!
He: Hmmmpfrrrrk. *still nipping beer*
She: But I betted on Germany.
He: Hffff. *again nipping beer*
She: So it's impossible they lost!
He: Yeaaass... Hmf.
She: That's so unfair!
He: Grmof. *nipping some beer*
- At this point I realized that both are obviously really really stupid. Not only drunk but really stupid. Especially the guy who was unable to say a complete word. -
She: But I've to go to France tomorrow!
He: Hmpf?
She: Ah, that's SO unfair.
He: Hmrrrpft!
She: Why me? I don't like France.
He: Hrrmmf!
She: And I HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING ITALIANS!
He: *decides to concentrate on his beer*
She: Don't YOU hate them????
He: *decides to think but nothing happens in his brain*
She: You're a MOTHERFUCKING ITALIAN!
He: *decides to disagree and shake his head*
She: I don't want to go to France tomorrow!
- Then they left the scene and got off the train. -

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill McClain said...

I've divided between her accusations of his "MOTHERFUCKING ITALIAN"-ness and "gmorf" as my favorite parts of that story.

And thats a wonderful problem to have!

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter