Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's spring!

And I don't care. Because I hate being fooled by weather.
Just one hour ago I was sitting in a park with tasty ice cream in my hand, talking to some friends and having fun.
Now I'm at home and it's almost raining. And I have to do my daily shopping. Fun, fun, fun.
Reminds me about what friends told me about their last weekend, especially saturday.
Just to remind you, I was in Paderborn: It was raining and so cold I had to wear my woolly hat.
My friends stayed in Bonn: It was sunny and they had lots of fun barbecueing in t-shirts.

I'm not loved by weather.

4 Comments:

Blogger ruth said...

i really like your night photos. what kind of camera do you have?

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

thanks...
Two weeks ago I bought a Canon PowerShot A610 and since then I'm really into photographing. Yesterday I discovered I really love doing it at night. I shot the other pics with my dad's camera but I don't know which kind it is.

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

btw: do you flickr?

8:24 AM

 
Blogger ruth said...

i am flickrless. also, digitalcameraless, which i am looking into remedying.

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter